Original topic:

Android 11 demand in m21 and m31???

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 08:57 AM)
ĞåłąxýM21
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
It is very surprising to see that people are demanding next android versions i.e. android 11 within 6 months from date of launching a mobile. e.g. m21 & m31.

I am curious about what is major differences between android 10 and android 11. Will your mobile fly or become invisible like Mr. India or Mr. X ??????????

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Just curious, how many android updates might come for a typical M series phones?

Given that most manufacturers don't give more than 2 years, and I am unable to find any official sources for the same.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
do you know the purposes/importance of phone update? If you know than you won't be posting this stupid question...
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Security updates are important but if you're asking for android versions within a year, that will only show how stupid you are.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Do you think a Smartphone with older android versions are totally insecure and useless???????

I have 2 Smartphones currently running one on android Oreo and other on android Lollipop. Still they are running smoothly and support most of apps in play store. Now I have bought new smartphone only for new camera features.

For your information, any company whether it is Smartphone manufacturing or any other can only provide features and services as per price of the product.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
You have given the answer by yourself, with time the app support for older version of Android is not provided....and secondly some major bugs/new features which are previously missing are provided only in major android updates by manufacturer
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes I have my own intelligence and generally I answer by myself only.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
and lots of features in app are provided according to the version of Android you are running
0 Likes