Original topic:

Android 10 update review

(Topic created on: 03-21-2020 02:09 PM)
StudWithS22plus
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
My M30s was updated  on 20 March 2020. There are several bugs and features in this update. 

Positives I felt from this updates are:
Fullscreen navigation gestures
App drawing animation
Fully integrated darkmode
Overall a premium look in the entire UI

Negatives are:
Camera- A huge letdown. Flash is disabled for 48MP primary camera, HDR is disabled, Cannot zoom

Discover menu - I think its marketing trick, anyway it is not working on my phone. Everytime I open It always says my galaxy store has to be updated. I have disabled that now.

Battery - Draining quickly compared to android 9, not a very serous issue. Charging is also bit slower. 

Heating - Phone heats up sometimes while using. 

These are opinions based on my experience. Many might have felt differently. 
Overall I would recommend everyone to update to new version, if you are okay with the bugs I mentioned. Hope that samsung would fix these bugs real soon, especially the camera. 

8 Comments
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
check my recent post about the update and share your view via comment.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
How did you disable the discover feed?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
app menu screen》three dots》home screen settings》below home screen grid there is discover toggle
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Thanks
0 Likes
GURUprakash
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes bro
INDRAJITMAITY
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I'm also agree with battery draining issues and heating issues
Balasahebj
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am also agree with the heating issue and draining
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1.Check device in safe mode: Enter safe mode: -  Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.>Press and hold the power off icon. Exist safe mode: Press volume down and power key simultaneously for 5 seconds to restart the device.

2.Software update: Setting>software update>download and install>check for software update>download> download update>install now (if any available)

If the issue still persists, kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application (Attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes