Highlighted
What issue? Please elaborate in detail.
Highlighted

I had the heating issue you mentioned. 

Mine was also struck on Samsung  logo but it was later gone.

First day after update was normal.

But the other  day it started to heat even on normal usage.

I did factory reset as you mentioned but the issue is still present.

Highlighted
Heating on normal usage is not a good sign. Generally, I would have recommended a visit to service centre but you can't go anywhere during the lockdown
Highlighted

Its happening after software update. Earlier  it was fine.

Highlighted
Active Level 8
I saw in the form that few members are posting about the latest update is available for M30s.

Did you get it?

If so, could you please provide feedback on the latest update for the M30s?

Do all the bugs are ironed out?

I would love to know your thoughts.
Highlighted
Yes I did receive an update today but I have not yet installed it. My wifi was out and the network in my area went down due to the cyclone and as of now there's still no electricity available in my area.

I will let you know by tomorrow if you don't mind.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
Ok. No worries, take your time and write a thread about it 📝
Highlighted
Hey, I installed the update yesterday and I have been trying to search for changes that came with the update.

But I'm not surprised at all as I couldn't find any, everything's still the same. The update was small and it just said minor bug fixes.

They don't even care to give details about what all bugs they have fixed.

I feel like if they did provide details of the bugs they have fixed, people will look for those fixes and when they would find the bug still being present in the system they would definitely complain.

It seems deliberate to me on their part as they don't want people to find out their bug fixes are a sham, I am now 1000000% sure that I'm never buying a Samsung device in the future unless they are transparent about these issues.

I'd try to post about it later as I have been busy lately with all kinds of stuff, thought I should let you know at least.
Highlighted
I'm waiting for your detailed thread 👍