Original topic:

Amoled Smearing or Blue/Black Color Lag on Samsung m51

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 01:03 PM)
kn1ght
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

It's been less than a month and I am facing this issue on my device. Is there a fix to this or Should I claim my warranty and get a replacement or what there is to it?

I have Factory reset my device multiple times and tried out safe mode too. This issue persists even then.

6 Comments
Galaxy M
Happens only on very low brightness for me, it's expected of amoled in super dark terrain on-screen
Galaxy M
it's normal with amoled
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
You wouldn't faced this problem if Samsung provided DC dimming.
0 Likes
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
that's not an issue bro.. that happens only with blacks as these are amoled panels.. if that distracts you much.. go for light theme..
0 Likes
Abhishek246
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro are you still facing this issue as I am also facing this in my Galaxy F62.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Hi guys I just bought an M31 and I fell in love with the ultra smooth UI and premium practical features then I saw this and immediately posted this issue on members 150 people saw it and replied actually it's an amoled trait happens with one plus as well although A series smartphones and galaxy flagship don't have this issue but you can't get rid of this on budget ones... although mine is somewhat low now and I only notice it sometimes but screw it I'll buy the upcoming GALAXY S22 ULTRA anyways
0 Likes