Original topic:

All m & f series look here

(Topic created on: 07-20-2021 01:36 PM)
saink
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
After june security patch of M51 & f62 still carrier aggregation has not enabled. Looks like feedback doesn't matters to samsung.  Lets start trending in Twitter.  Anyone who has good amount of Twitter knowledge pls respond & make a plan 
20 Comments
Galaxy M
I am agree with you
ayushsinghal
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
And for goodlock also
Galaxy M
Bahut hi bakvaas update diya hai samsung ne
Galaxy M
900 mb wasted 😑
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro I too thought like this
But I think the overall smoothness of my m51 is improved
While scrolling swiping etc...

Hope that 900mb is useful to make the device stability and battery backup Overheating issues fixed...

My 1st impression of this update is device became smooth to use & I got samsung pay mini pre-installed and 2** bleep** bloatwares byjus , cred..

Let's check for som days and notice whether samsung has done any improvements in Overheating gaming performance , battery backup etc...
0 Likes
aadi2443
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes totally agree
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Good plan bro
Gather as much M series and f series as possible whether they are even not m51 f62 user ..

Lets Make a super tweet with all points included
And share it on the community post and retweet ,like , comment the post as much as possible
Suvam2004
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yeah totally agree lets take this to twitter so that other people notice how samsung is treating their customers
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Lets request es techno for twitter trend, he have much following. Vo banda karva sakta he ye.