Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

All display modes are present in M10s

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 04:06 PM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Galaxy M
Yes, all display modes are there in M10s after OneUi 2.0 update.
According to new Updates there are two modes Vivid and Natural, but here all are present. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
are bro ..he is saying flagship like features present in his device about display mode....other m series don't have those display features exept vivid and natural only ....it's because he is using only that m series which contain builtin Knox security and secure folder support..hence possibly his divice features similar to flagships...I am using galaxy s9 and all features match with m10s device of him........please accept my solution if you like my words 🙂🙂🤓👻

View solution in context

19 Comments
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It may be because m series is budget segment smartphone, so they didn't give the algorithm provided in midrange or flagship or the new smartphones coming up. You may also check that some features which are availabe in S or Note series are not there in midrange or budget, or may notice due to some price difference some features of A71 is not availabe in A51. As they have varities of smartphones they have to keep the some difference.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
are bro ..he is saying flagship like features present in his device about display mode....other m series don't have those display features exept vivid and natural only ....it's because he is using only that m series which contain builtin Knox security and secure folder support..hence possibly his divice features similar to flagships...I am using galaxy s9 and all features match with m10s device of him........please accept my solution if you like my words 🙂🙂🤓👻
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Well, I am using A71 but I don't have such display modes nor the s20 series have. And as much as I know M10s don't come with knox security or secure folder, none of the m series have these (I guess).
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Le title hi change kr diya mene
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
m10s don't have Knox security? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro first gather information properly....the only m series that contains Knox..version is 3.5
Galaxy M
Here is knox version screenshot of m10s
Galaxy M
Thanks buddy @interchupipi
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
solution accept kar mera ....3 dots of my comment me click karke
0 Likes
Galaxy M
@Interchupipi bhai..M10s me knox security hai..3.5