Original topic:

Alert to all M30S users,M31s users,M51 users

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 02:26 PM)
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
This is not a complain post or promotion post ,This is an warning post .Many of us have come to these devices from phones with smaller batteries but due to this big jump many of us do not tend to realise how drastically our screen time has jumped to For example we used 70 percentage of  battery in our previous phone in a day ,which might give an SOT of 3 to 4 hours but if we do the same with some of the m series phone we tend to get 7 hours battery approximately. For me my M31s gives 10 to 11 hours SOT, I had a drastic jump in power .So how much ever SOT your mXX phone gives try to maintain a good screen on time .WHO recommends maximum 3 hour SOT for a healthy life. eventhough we might be in lockdown try to spend your time away from screen, Thank you
10 Comments
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
but i do my classes everyday for 6-7 hours, so i can not be able to follow this 🥲
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I am having 8 hours online class everyday
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
me too ... we students can't do this..
0 Likes
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
hoping for offline classes , for me schools to resume
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

true

from 4 hrs to 11hrs

savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I'm not in school. I'm preparing for a competitive exam so i can not turn the screen off 😅
0 Likes
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I feel sorry for you
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
you don't have to feel sorry for me because i use blue light filter at max level 😇😅

Screenshot_20210123-143145_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
me too BTW what font is that
0 Likes