Original topic:

After updating dark and listen mode hanging isue & also battry drastically drain

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 02:55 AM)
pdhwani
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have been updated adroid 13 ui 5.0 .os update ovously good ones but some isue occurred battry sudden dropped after 1 or 2 hower & also ram much used .when I changed dark mod then 2 second or more taken change of dark ode or biter mode .Barry perform not verry good work and also I didn't know how to ram management working when show 5 to 6 gb ram used normally .and some how dobble tap not working to sleep display to awake and also some time by default lock screen shown after 1 second lock wallpaper show ..there are bugs in software may be answer 
1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes