Original topic:

After the latest update of m30s there are some bugs

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 09:26 PM)
AnkitKapoor
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Torch light not working.

Camera flash also not working , but flash and torch working fine while charging the phone.

when i disconnect the phone from the charger after charging it, charging icon still appear.

Please fix these bugs.

10 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
this is because update file installation is curropted .. so visit samsung service center and ask them to install same firmware freshly again
0 Likes
Rahulk1
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
same problem in my phone too.. visited service centre for software refresh. but there is one more bug that phone not connecting to system. they told me to replace the phone jack but so i dont want to open my new phone and repaired.
so waiting for new update to fix these issues.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
first if the flashlight is in auto mode then it will not turn on until the conditions are required

0 Likes
Rahulk1
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Customer care executive suggesting to visit service centre after what i discussed. but my phone not responding in system there.and same with all who's facing this issues.
0 Likes
SauravWarrier
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I am also facing these issues. had chat with Samsung. at their advised reset to factory mode. but not solved the issue. now they are saying to contact their service engineer. In Samsung mbers app many comments are seeing about the issue. No fruitful response from Samsung. Hope that they will release new update to resolve the issues
0 Likes
Jovzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I also facing this issue and unfortunately the response from service center is my mother board damaged due to new update. its disgusting
0 Likes
JuneshKumar
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
same problem please resolve the issue by providing update or rollback update
0 Likes
vitoCaroline
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same here ..plz share if u find any solution
0 Likes
Jovzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
update released today. Samsung rolled back to November 1 security patch. issue is resolved
0 Likes