Original topic:

After Recent Update

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 03:15 PM)
Galaxy M
[ Update:: 
1. Noticing slight stutters here and there in animation when in light (Usual day) mode, in dark mode its fine..but when restarted its fine..its majorly happening when switching up the navigation keys to gestures or light and dark modes.
2. Noticing higher battery usage in background specially the CameraLightSensor using up almost 10% of my battery.
Samsung..look into the matter..]

SAMSUNG..YE THEEK KARAO..TILL THEN..BELLA CIAO!!

I think, after the recent update on the M30s, samsung managed to solve the issues faced earlier after the one ui 2.0 update..noe the phone animations are working better and noticing corrections in auto brightness algorithm too and few issues with dark mode, etc. Still testing..just some early notices..will update if any issues
8 Comments
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Yeah they managed to let the bugs interface less now but still not fully fixed, waiting for another update.

0 Likes
Arunsingh99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
you have to wait for 3 months for another security patch update.
0 Likes
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
higher low brightness bug??
heating issues??
some users earlier reported that the mobile hotspot can not be found or connected to any windows 10 pcs.
can you confirm on that please?? if it is solved or not
0 Likes
Galaxy M
not faced them yet..i think..most of them fixed
Galaxy M
probably..we will get the june patch
0 Likes
Galaxy M
check the post
0 Likes
Samsung_eiUzjBZ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am not able to BOOT UP the device,its on SAMSUNG Login Screen

0 Likes
Galaxy M
the device has been soft bricked,...take it to service center..or yourself flash the firmware via odin..i mean manualy flash the os to it.
0 Likes