Original topic:

Advantages of Samsung Max VPN and utra data saving mode

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 07:37 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,
     What are the advantages of Samsung Max VPN and ultra data saving mode?

What is your experience with Samsung Max VPN?
10 Comments
Masakali
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
it will slow your internet speed and can't select specific region for Ip changes.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Won't it save data?
0 Likes
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ultra data saving mode will save a significant amount of data sacrificing your online experience.So use it when you have lot of things to do online while your data balance is low.

Samsung max VPN makes your internet connection more secure. It is strongly recommended to turn on Samsung max when connected to a public WiFi.If you are connected to your personal network like WiFi in your home, no need to use it as it tends to slow down your network connection.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Does Samsung Max VPN save our mobile internet?
0 Likes
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
No
Use data saver for that
Galaxy M
Can you please guide me to save data using samsung max and ultra data saving because I have enabled everything but it doesn't save any data 0mb all the time
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
While using mobile data, you can activate ultra data saving mode from the quick panel itself. To activate data saving for Wi-Fi open Samsung Max VPN while connected to the Wi-Fi network and turn on Wi-Fi data saving.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Benefits of VPN are immense. It is very useful especially when you're accessing a free public wifi. As, on open networks your crucial data like passwords might be vulnerable. So, you must use VPN in that case. Hence, VPN of Samsung Max would be useful there. It has work fine for me till now.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I just use my mobile internet and not wifi.
Will Samsung Max VPN be beneficial in this case?
0 Likes