Original topic:

About screen heating

(Topic created on: 07-19-2020 10:28 PM)
Shahriarahmed
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have bought M21 handset 
(6/128) 2 days ago.My device screen is getting hot often,whenever I am opening2/3 apps or playpubg for 1/2 minut, my phone screen is getting hot like boiled water.From power button to u notch,the area is getting very hot.I even can't play  asphalt properly.I need A solution. Help me please   
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy M
go to the service center and ask for the temperature check, its just 2 days now so u can get a replacement if they got any fault,
Shahriarahmed
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Are you sure they will replace my phone?
0 Likes
Shahriarahmed
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Sir,I am from Bangladesh,I called at toll free number today,they just said to reset my phone,all problem will be solved but nothing solved
0 Likes
Galaxy M
ohhh u are from bangladesh , i don't know the policy of Samsung in Bangladesh, but here in india if ur phone gets any hardware faults and need to repair and ur phone is in 14day old then they replace it with the new one,
Shahriarahmed
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Oh,I see.Let's see what they do,
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given steps:-

1. Close background running apps.

2. Uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes