Original topic:

About M51 mobile problems

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 11:45 AM)
darshu1994
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hello guys, I bought samsung m51 mobile 5 months back I am getting lot of problems like overheating, hanging ,some times apps won't work and even camera won't work ,while using one app or game It gets overheat and come to home screen, lot of network poblems and while in call also in 10 min of speaking mobile gets heat , I have registered complaints but dint get any proper response till now. What is the solution for it?????
7 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Strange. I have spoken 1 hr and above and never my phone has ever heated.. 🙃 even the camera has never hanged, no hanging problems.
What I do is I update the phone regularly, be it google play or galaxy, I keep my internal memory till 30% and rest on sd card. I keep clearing memory I.e. flushing the ram, also every 1 day of the month clear wipe cache. Yes I do all this. Not only on this phone but in all Samsung phones.
PSYKID
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yes...I too don't have any problems yet.
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah same here
But sometimes codm crashes while playing br

Other than this no prblm
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
These problems differs from person to person

Hope everything would be fixed for everyone in one ui 3.5 update
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Well, you might have bloated you phone with a lot of apps. Try getting rid of unwanted apps. Always use native apps for basic functions.

Network issue? Does your area have good network coverage of the service provider? Also, check if SIM card is OKAY.

Your problem seems to be affecting just you, I do have one M51 at home, no problem at all, it runs just perfect. It's updated, have only the required apps.

Solution: You can reset Network settings. Or, if it doesn't works, then, take backup of your data, reset the phone to factory settings. Update the phone.
Vivekk112
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing issues with wifi
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes