Original topic:

About Hotspot and Bluetooth connection relation

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 10:52 AM)
Nageshthavare
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Does anyone faced issue about connection getting off for Bluetooth for wireless earbuds or any Bluetooth  devices automatically when switching Hotspot On ...!
Because when I am connected to my wireless earphones/Duopods/neckband via Bluetooth and I have turned on my hotspot and as soon as any device connected to hotspot, the Bluetooth connection to device automatically disconnected although Bluetooth is on and it not connects afterwards that...! 
When i hit hotspot off and connect bluetooth to that device again it then connects and then hotspot is also running smoothly onwards, but what happens at initial level , i dont get it!
If anyone faced it or solved this issue please suggest any solution 😉 
11 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nageshthavare
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Problem solved ✌
0 Likes