Original topic:

About Carrier Aggression Feature in M21

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 01:51 PM)
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I had Contacted with Samsung Support about Carrier Aggregation and I have requested them to enable this feature as the processor Exynos 9611 support CA.
For A series mobile CA is working but for M Series this feature is not working for some users.
Carrier aggression means LTE advanced which helps to connect to multiple bands at same time so that the internet upload and download speed increases and 4G+ or LTE+ symbol is appeared.

I think that every user of Samsung who is facing this issue must contact to Samsung and request them to enable this feature as soon as possible via an OTA update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
No. As of now Samsung needs to give update. Yes, I think we can by editing Csc features but it needs to root device.
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
how to check 4g+ or Lte+ on any phone?
0 Likes
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
This Symbol will be shown as you turn on your mobile data
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
is it automatic?
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
ok. now i see it. it's lte+ on my a51
0 Likes
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Which sim are you using?
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
jio
0 Likes
irfanindian
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Even M31 which is supposed to just few months old doesn't have this active! Hardware supports it but they need to activate it! Even my 2 year old moto G had this feature. I already sent request to Samsung and they said it may be released in future updates... let's see
0 Likes
VizagPrashanth
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
it depends upon the processor installed on your device supports LTE CA or not. In India Jio & Airtel have LTE CA Capacity. The Device will automatically connect to LTE+. Jio is rolling out LTE CA in Mid 2020
0 Likes
SajidAlMahmud
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
has it got 4G+?
0 Likes