Original topic:

About Carrier Aggression Feature in M21

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 01:51 PM)
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I had Contacted with Samsung Support about Carrier Aggregation and I have requested them to enable this feature as the processor Exynos 9611 support CA.
For A series mobile CA is working but for M Series this feature is not working for some users.
Carrier aggression means LTE advanced which helps to connect to multiple bands at same time so that the internet upload and download speed increases and 4G+ or LTE+ symbol is appeared.

I think that every user of Samsung who is facing this issue must contact to Samsung and request them to enable this feature as soon as possible via an OTA update.
Galaxy M
I dont have M21. But I mean to say LTE+ or 4G+ depends on service provider also.
If two band signals are available at your location then only mobile can use those signal to give you LTE+ and 4G+.
Do you get LTE+ or 4G+ on any other mobile with same sim?
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yes on A50 it shows 4G+ on Idea Sim but on M21 it doesn't show.
Galaxy M
Hmm then it may be mobile issue or software update bug.
Check with Samsung.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes service provider + location......Kolkata have 4g+ ,Mumbai have 4g+ ,Bangalore have 4g+ but not all area 👻
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
All m series devices with 9611 processor supports lte - A according to hardware specifications. But Samsung deliberately locked it. As of network my friend with A50s uses 4g+ , lte+ with both airtel and jio all the time who lives just 2 houses far from me.
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
But on M40 it shows 4G+
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes brother maybe m40 was unlocked. As I checked with airtel 4g+ is available in my area but I can't use it M30s. They asked me to contact Samsung for that.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
mera galaxy s9 bhi unlocked hain...par fayda kya ! humare iaha tower pakdne ke liye gan.ga kinare baithna parta hain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Well my father with s9 and brother with s10 using it. Let Samsung unlock it foe my M30s then sochthe he carrier ka band bajana😅😅
0 Likes
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Can we manually unlock it?