Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Abnormal heat

(Topic created on: 10-29-2021 09:43 PM)
VishwaD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hey, I am using Galaxy M31 Device for my daily purposes, from recently It is generating heat from the upper front of the device. The heat is generated when I am using my phone for 10 minutes and also tasks I am performing are very low (such as sending pdf, taking screenshots, sending messages). Since all the apps and software are up to date I couldn't figure what is the problem please give me a solution.
19 Comments
VishwaD
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I will try clear cache option because I am already following first one
Galaxy M
Ok to clear the cache u need to boot ur phone into recovery mode
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi Vishwa did it work?
0 Likes
VishwaD
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I think it worked with my device but, I am not 100% sure
Galaxy M
Hope it works bro. If it helps, please accept my answers as solutions by clicking the 3 dot menu on my comments. Thanks!
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hi Vishwa,
I have a solution for yours problem⬇️

Before continuing, it's worth taking the time to examine what is hot, and what is not. Your phone under normal use should not be hot. If it is, you have a problem.

However, don't interpret warm as hot. A slightly warmer feel after playing a game for 15 minutes is normal. But if your phone displays an overheating alert, or you find the device is surprisingly hot to the touch, then you should investigate.

You've probably already closed a few apps or restarted your device to troubleshoot.

But If your Samsung phone is still overheating, it's probably due to other causes. if you want to know what causes your phone to get hot and how to stop it, keep reading.
➡️Why your's m31 is heating after few minutes???
• During the initial setup after purchase or when restoring data

• Downloading large files

• Using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods such as

– Playing high-quality games for long time 

– Recording videos for extended periods 

– Streaming videos while using the maximum brightness setting 

– Using the Screen Mirroring / Smart View feature (connecting mobile to a TV) 

• While multitasking or when running many apps in the background i.e. 

– Using Multi window 
– Updating or installing apps while recording videos 
– Downloading large files during a video call 
– Recording videos while using a navigation app 

• Large amount of data for syncing with the cloud, email, or other accounts 

• Exposing device under sunlight when temperature is high around you 

• Extensive usage of mobile hotspot and tethering feature  

• Using device in areas with weak signals or no reception or in roaming network

• Charging the battery with a damaged / unapproved USB cable

• Device’s multipurpose jack is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead.
#Apps with bug can cause your phone overheating problem and un- necessary applications too....
Last is yours m31 background apps cause....

Thank you😊

If you think my comment is very helpful or useful for you, Please click 3 dots on top of my comment and give " Accept Solution " Please👍😊😊😊

0 Likes
VishwaD
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I am not perfoming any of the activity you have mentioned above and also I am using charger which came with my device
0 Likes
VishwaD
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
It's same as before but, your solution is somewhat better than ordinary. So it will stay as a solution thanks for your help
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Thanks !
Maqsoodh
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Normally all the phones must have to be restarted weekly

Restart the phone

As a first measure, use the power button to turn your phone off and back on again.

Perform a forced restart

If the standard restart doesn't help, simultaneously press and hold the power and volume down keys for more than seven seconds. This will force your phone to restart

If this is not working too
Then delete some of your files, photos, apps and also scan for viruses, also delete memory files....

If this is also not working
RESET YOUR PHONE
make sure to keep a backup.

Also make sure your phone is up to date...

Thank you