Original topic:

APP CRASH

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 01:23 AM)
pradeep_24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

recent software update

hey all, since the day I updated my phone with the above mentioned software update, I have been experiencing continous app crashing with terrible lag in performance of phone. 

my device is galaxy M31. 

also, the separate option of LTE and 4g is now been removed and merged as one making LTE the only option to go with.

wanna know if anyone is experiencing with similar problem and need some quick solution to resolve this issue. 

TIA

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Maybe you should try to update the app named ANDROID SYSTEM WEBVIEW from the playstore or if you did already then force stop it clear it's data and if then also you find this issues then uninstall the application's update and then see.

View solution in context

Solution
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
In recovery you will have repair apps option check that once. If u don't have try clearing cache from recovery mode and restart mobile.

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Maybe you should try to update the app named ANDROID SYSTEM WEBVIEW from the playstore or if you did already then force stop it clear it's data and if then also you find this issues then uninstall the application's update and then see.
pradeep_24
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
will do. thanks 👍😀
0 Likes
wrongchoice
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Welcome to samsung members. 😂😂😂
pradeep_24
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
bro 🤣
Solution
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
In recovery you will have repair apps option check that once. If u don't have try clearing cache from recovery mode and restart mobile.
pradeep_24
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
will do. thanks 👍👍
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Is your problem resolved?
0 Likes
pradeep_24
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes. it's much better now.

but I guess it's just a temporary solution. have to clean cache on regular basis and do frequent restarts in order maintain the smooth functioning of phone. update completely ruined it.
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Yup.
0 Likes