Original topic:

AMAZING CAMERA OH M31S but freezes bit everytime.

(Topic created on: 06-29-2021 02:38 PM)
DarKPriNce_M31s
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I'm overwhelmed to tell the camera quality of m31s is beyond the expecting. I'm Happy. But the phone freezes sometimes for a 2 sec or 3 and comes back to normal. No heating issue while gaming(I'm not pro but I play for fun). Don't use Fast charging everytime. Use it when necessary. Switch to normal charging mode. Need more speed? Just switch to superfast charging and switch off the mobile.
Caution- Don't use fast charging and work with your phone, it heats up. Use normal charging mode to work with mobile. Make use of all the option available in the phone. It's very handy. Clean your mobile once in a week with the old unused or new toothbrush for the cleaning the ports and holes in mobile. M31s is not water resistant, so beware. Keep clearing the memory it speeds up performance.
 Thank you.
6 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
But, bro i am facing network issues too much. Exynos 9611 supports carrier aggregation, but samsung has not enabled it.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Ohh...I have no idea on that issue and I haven't faced. I'll check and get back to you!
I used to face network issue and I repeated complained it to my network provider. In a matter of time they resolved the issue and only few sometimes I face network issue for a short duration.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Never faced any freezing in camera, but faced a lot of freezing in the gallery photo editor.
0 Likes
RishabhJangir
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Yeah
0 Likes
Galaxy M
It freezes for less than a sec when I rotate.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support