Original topic:

A51 or M31s

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 08:10 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,
    A lot of people are telling me to buy A series(A51) and not M series(M31s).
Why so?

What should I buy?
0 Likes
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Buy m31s it has a big battery which is crucial for daily life usage.Many have before complained that A51 is slow as he-ck whoever brought it,m31s is a newer phone so sumsung might have corrected the issues when sumsung launched this new phone.
0 Likes
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It's because m series don't have knox, secure folder, Samsung pass,pay etc........
This is because m series uses one ui core variant instead of one ui thus many features are absent.
But at last again it all depends on how you use your device.For binge watching and gaming M series would be better than A series.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

M31s has Knox.

AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I was talking in general about the series.
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
A51 is like the favorite son of Samsung. Thats the reason A51 is getting most of the flagship features.
But when it comes to all of the M series phones, Samsung dosent pay any attention to the device after all its hype is over. Same is gonna happen with M31s. They added knox, but kept the ui to oneui core. No secure folder, no AltZ life. So, A51 will be the better choice no matter what.
The only advantage of M31s I see over the A51 is the 25w fast charger.
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
when u have that much of budget...go for 1+ Nord..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
That's Chinese bro.
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
that is the only trust worthy Chinese brand and No1 in india...baki yes up to individual choice...
0 Likes
DharaniReddyD
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
A series Is good for security and some Samsung own apps like samsung pay
0 Likes