Original topic:

A totally new look

(Topic created on: 01-22-2019 08:52 PM)
Harsh0611
★★
Options
Galaxy M
 A big shout out to Samsung for inviting me and letting me use the new M-series phones. You all will be surprised to see the phone! It's the new gen of Samsung phones. This phone is straight out of the oven. Samsung has used the new Infinity-V Display in the M-series. The display is great, the colors and brightness are what Samsung is known for. I took the phone outside and it was bright enough even under the sun!

5cd8ba8b-9747-4109-bde3-b89d125f41ae.jpg

The M-series is rocking the new display that Samsung unveiled earlier in the developer's conference, it's called the Infinity-V Display! The design is obviously bezel-less and gives a very smart and premium look to the phone. Watching movies and playing games on the phone is seamless and our regular scrolling through various social media apps feels amazing!

f308882a-d3d4-4f86-9e47-bfe5285f7839.jpg

The phone looks good and gives a premium feels so you can pull it out from your pocket anytime, anywhere which will make a lot of heads turn.       
59 Comments
SamGon
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
awesome
pratikswain
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
If i want to play HD games and play videos simutaneously by minimizing the window's. Can we do this in M series processor?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes bro kindly wait for 28th for all Specs
Lee4z
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
How do i explore the work of 32 GB RAM in M series phones?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
bro i think you are saying 32 GB ROM
0 Likes
Reetbhatia
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I have heard from somewhere that M series is providing 64GB of RAM. Is this true or just a rumor?
0 Likes
Heavenshalo
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
What if a person who is a gadget lover, wants to own a fine phone. Do they relay on M series?
Do extra charging, effects Proccessing speed?
I read from somewhere that galaxy will overpass Xiomi in some days.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
You Are right bro Galaxy Will Overpass Xiaomi because of its Quality. M Series is that phone Series in which you will get best mid range processor for gaming and other stuff. And Also I think that M Series will get One UI out of the Box which is best UI of Samsung as of now, it's buttery smooth
0 Likes
Heavenshalo
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
As, i have came to know that M series are tough competition for chinease rivals. Is this suitable with Proccessor also?
Comment here, about some other usage of proccessor.
Processor in M series is so good that you don't have to think much: to download more games.
Aadhi5712
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
What if a person who is a gadget lover, wants to own a fine phone. Do they relay on M series?
0 Likes