Original topic:

A phone which cannot be used for making calls

(Topic created on: 06-24-2021 07:04 PM)
mlsamsung
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Bought a new M31 a few days ago. Everything is good except for one thing: it cannot be used for making mobile network calls. Each and every call disconnects (drops) after anywhere from 10 seconds to 3 minutes. 95% of the time it disconnects within 90 seconds, and the remaining calls disconnect within 40 seconds. It is a not a carrier network issue. The network signal in my area has always been excellent. I checked all my settings, also did a network settings reset. The telecom carrier checked all my phone settings and said they were correct. I even changed my SIM just in case it was the problem. No result. Maybe my M31 is a faulty piece, I don't know. But to me, the piece I have is a piece of junk and I'm returning it for a refund. Thank you, Samsung. Nice knowing your product.

3 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
From next time no more M series that is for sure
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes, also facing network issues because of no carrier aggregation.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes