Original topic:

A month with the Galaxy M31s.

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 08:27 PM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Hi guys,

This is Anik and in this post, let's talk about the Samsung Galaxy M31s.

I have been using this device since the last one month (Mirage Blue, 6 GB+128 GB) and I want to share some thoughts regarding this device.

1. Battery

The main highlight of this device is its massive 6000 mAh battery and it really is amazing! It gives me around 12 to 14 hours SOT on a single charge, which is awesome, and it lasts me for 1.5 days.

2. Camera

a) Primary camera - The primary Sony IMX 682 sensor equipped 64 MP camera takes some GREAT shots. You can check my profile for photos if you wish.

b) Ultrawide camera - The ultrawide camera takes drcent wide shots with proper colours, so no issues there.

c) Depth - The depth camera works and helps to take cool live focus images.

d) Macro - This is awful. The macro camera takes average photos in bright light and takes nothing in a little dim light, photos are grainy and not clear.

The camera interface has a lot of options including Single Take and the full Pro mode nails the total camera usage.

3. Display

I think I don't need to say anything about the display of the device, The sAmoled 6.5 inch display looks stunning whether it is movies or games.

4. Hardware and software

The device came with One UI Core 2.1, and by Core, it means that it will lack some features. For example, Good Lock is not available, Bixby, etc. Another thing is that it has Knox 3.5 built in the hardware which provides hardware layered encryption and security, but it doesn't have software like Secure Folder, Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay because of Core UI. (Update: secure folder is now available)

The device dock connector supports 25 watt super fast chargong and a 25 watt charger comes with the box which charges the device from 0% to 100% in exactly 100 minutes. So that is great.

The device comes with UFS 2.1 storage and LPDDR4x blazing fast RAM with great RAM management.

The device has Exynos 9611 processor with Mali G72 MP3 graphics which handles multitasking with ease and can run Call of Duty mobile at high settings at high FPS with no lags (personal experience) but runs a little hotter than expected.

5. Build

The device comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, which is disappointing as we could easily get GG 5 in this range. It comes with a Glastic body which feels really premium in hand and the gradient colouring is amazing!

So that was my impressions on the Samsung Galaxy M31s, should you have any questions, ask them below.

Thanks for reading!
70 Comments
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

ha bangla amar matri bhasa.

SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Achcha Anik bolchi M31s e recent update e boleche je pro mode e video kora jabe. bt pro mode e video kora jachena keno? tumi jano byapar ta?

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Oita under improved performance e likhechilo, amar mone hoy jei phone gulo te pro video ache sei phone gulor jonno. Ami thik byapar ta jani na, pro video M31s e ashe ni. Hoito pore aste pare.
0 Likes
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Achcha. Bujhlam.

0 Likes
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Tumi kothay thako Anik?

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Sodepur
0 Likes
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Ohh....

0 Likes
SivaPraneeth
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Hi Anik, After update to One UI 2.5, Back Camera is getting focusing issue!
What to do??
SivaPraneeth
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Hi Anik, it's impossible to get SOT Upto 12 to 14 hrs u mentioned above, how did u getting that SOT??
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It is possible to get that. After One UI 2.5, it is a bit less, but still I can get 10 to 11 hrs easy.
0 Likes