Original topic:

A honest feedback for Samsung M51

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 01:30 PM)
asish001
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
1.I've been using M51 for quite a long time and I bought it almost at 25k when it had got launched. But I got very disappointed when I found out that it doesn't have Samsung Pay and Carrier Aggression support. Although it has NFC so I thought it would get Samsung Pay in next updates but I have got more than 4 updates since I got this phone but no Samsung Pay has been added yet. Samsung Pay was one of the main reasons why I purchased this phone.
 2. And the second thing is its network speed that disappoints me. I'm getting very low speed even on 4G mode. I've checked the same SIM with different phones that cost less than M51 and they perform so well, they provide fast network speed. Because even phones with less than 15k price range have Carrier Aggregation Support nowadays. But my Samsung M51 which I had got it for 25k doesn't have CA support despite the fact that its processor supports CA. Should I feel proud of my M51 or feel ashamed of it? I'm requesting all the Samsung team and Samsung developers please provide SAMSUNG PAY & CARRIER AGGREGATION in Samsung M51 ASAP. Otherwise | don't think I will buy Samsung as my next phone or | don't think I'd recommend Samsung to other people. 

From A Hopeful M51 User
15 Comments
asish001
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Share the post as much as possible
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Samsung doesn't care if you don't buy Samsung anymore, Samsung is used in all world, 2 billion peoples. So, if you go away, no one cares.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
This is from a YouTube video. Stop posting this, SAMSUNG WILL NOT HEAR ANYONE HERE! M51 WILL BE SAME, CORE ONE UI, NO SAMSUNG PAY AND NO CA!!!!!!!
asish001
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
It doesn't hurt to try..so we can atleast try..whether samsung listens or not..Previously samsung was giving exynos processor but after several comunity posts and feedback it started to give SD processor which is more powerful and power efficient...Recent example is A52 and A72...so in the end samsung do listen some of the queries.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Core ui is inbuilt... you can install custom rom to get these features
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Why you bought M51? Befort to buy a new device, see reviews on Google and YouTube. M51 is good only for big battery
0 Likes
asish001
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Its not as bad as u think it is...it is one of the best camera stable performance and battery phone in its price range...Though we only need samsung to enable CA and samsung pay thats it.The Snapdragon revolution was just started in samsung then...and many reviewers recomended that phone than its rival phone..So i did go for it and honestly i dont regret my decision...It is one of the most stable and coolest phone in 25k segment..(though now there is A52)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Here you can check.

clipboard_image_1617954055730_1617954055730.jpg

0 Likes
s4s
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I know its hard for Samsung to listen that easily.

Meanwhile to improve network speed try samsung band selection app and check which lte band giving high speed and set it. Many people observed including me that speed is doubled and ofcourse CA gives the best possible speed.