Original topic:

A Galaxy not as expected

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 07:39 AM)
Redhood95
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi Team Samsung, I have recently purchased Samsung M11 (SM-M115F/DS), 4/64 GB. And to be very honest, there are couple of things that has really not as expected from Samsung. The face unlock feature does not work 99% of the time and would show "Could not detect your face" while unlocking. Also the well known Good lock app by Samsung does not work on the device. Even, being the camera to API unlocked in the device, none of the versions of Google Camera is getting installed in the device. Standing in 2020, these are the least you can expect from a 13k device model. Would request the team to kindly work on the same, and get them fixed in the upcoming Software updates. 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It's a 32bit device. Hence it cannot install any 64bit apps a.k.a Google Camera.
0 Likes
Redhood95
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Then what's the point of having camera to API enabled..
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
brother you see in my profile good lock app work on m series just visit my profile all link i provide in it
0 Likes
Redhood95
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you so much bro..you are a Gem..I tried with your procedure on my M11, Goodlock was installed, but only the theme park module is working.
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
clockface also working go in profile see my post link available
0 Likes
adesh0505
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I use m11 about 2days I face to take screenshots and not good camera so. samsung send new update with popup screenshot.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes