Original topic:

7000Mah battery?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 10:44 AM)
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys in regards to this post 👇👇

The battery consumption has beacome worse. I'm currently on the April 2021 security patch update 

As you can see in the image above Netflix almost consuming 10% battery for 20mins of usage. This is with the latest update

Just after updating to one UI 3

You can see here also 1h 15mins of Netflix usage consumed 33%! BATTERY

And now let's talk about why I think it's not normal

With one UI 2.5 using Netflix for a hour took around 5-6 % barely. Same with other apps like Instagram. Now they are consuming alot of drainage after updates. I contacted Samsung alot I tried everything. STILL NO SOLUTION! IAM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE 7000MAH BATTERY DRAINS FADTER THEN MY REDMI NOTE 5 WHICH HAS 4000MAH BATTERY AND LCD DISPLAY AND A WORSE PROCCESER! 

14 Comments
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Everday whenever the battery reaches below 15
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Battery usage is highly inaccurate in Device care app. Refer it to only see Screentime and App usage time.
0 Likes
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Well that's not true in my case , I've measured the battery manually and it gives the same result
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Battery life looks great
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes