Original topic:

7000Mah battery?

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 07:26 PM)
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys in regards to this post 👇👇

The battery consumption has beacome worse. I'm currently on the April 2021 security patch update 

As you can see in the image above Netflix almost consuming 10% battery for 20mins of usage. This is with the latest update

Just after updating to one UI 3

You can see here also 1h 15mins of Netflix usage consumed 33%! BATTERY

And now let's talk about why I think it's not normal

With one UI 2.5 using Netflix for a hour took around 5-6 % barely. Same with other apps like Instagram. Now they are consuming alot of drainage after updates. I contacted Samsung alot I tried everything. STILL NO SOLUTION! IAM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE 7000MAH BATTERY DRAINS FADTER THEN MY REDMI NOTE 5 WHICH HAS 4000MAH BATTERY AND LCD DISPLAY AND A WORSE PROCCESER! 

14 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Something is wrong with any app of your phone
I get 10 hrs screen on time on single charge of 90%
If I charge it today morning then, I directly charge my phone next day evening or sometimes after 48 hrs
0 Likes
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I have tried factory reset and all things , I barely get 14h if screen time and that's with moderate usage , before one UI 3 Ie. One UI 2.5 i didn't need to charge my phone for 24+ hours of usage
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
You should contact with authorized service center
0 Likes
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Last time when I got my samsung note 5 to service center they tried to cheat me and replaced my phone working parts with some other phone which needed it
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I am not facing any such issue, I visited once, and after that My m21 has a beast battery backup

Screenshot_20210429-110543_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Also the usage of streaming aaps has increased as said above , which is noticeable
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Turn off background data usage and background battery usage of all online streaming apps and all Facebook apps
I am having no battery drain issues in my M51
Its a battery beast and performance is so smooth, games are also very smooth
The combo of One ui and Snapdragon is always killer🔥
0 Likes
GizmoRam
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Already set bro , still I'm facing it , can you stream Netflix and send a screenshot of batrer consumption
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
How many times you charge your phone in a day or do you charge it once everyday
What's your charging frequency??
0 Likes