(Topic created on: 08-19-2021 12:35 AM)
sampath3
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Ai me
23 Comments
Galaxy M
I think you don't have official software. What is your phone model?
Galaxy M
Ask samsung from this steps.Screenshot_20210819-150744_Samsung Members.pngScreenshot_20210819-150738_Samsung Members.pngScreenshot_20210819-150725_Samsung Members.png
sampath3
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Samsung m10
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Stock rom එක ආයෙ ගහල බලන්න
Galaxy M
Oya mokak hari modification ekak karada?
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Is your device rooted? Or did you install a custom ROM?
If you have done nothing.. your device might not be genuine with genuine software.
You should be seeing the "error" when you tap the orange colored icon.
What is it?
sampath3
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
If you arbitrarily change the product software provided by Samsung Electronics or download software obtained through an unofficial route to the product, the product may malfunction or errors may occur, and warranty services may not apply.

In this case, the smartphone/tablet may not operate normally or its security may become vulnerable. In particular, some Samsung services (Samsung Pay, Samsung Pass, etc.) may become unavailable.

noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
If this is the error message, and you have not installed any custom ROMs by yourself as well, unfortunately your phone doesn't seem to be genuine my friend.
However, try flashing your device with original firmware. The error might go away.
0 Likes
choo123
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Hi. If anyone note10 + users get August security patch update. Because still I never get August update.