Original topic:

10 Cool "lesser known" features or tricks in your Samsung

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 01:15 AM)
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I know that Sumsung's one ui is pretty mature but what I didn't know is, they perfected these minute features. I was surprised to see these features as I never thought/noticed before. Here are some cool small features or I would say convenience or customisation which will make life easier.

1. You can adjust your torch light brightness levels
2. Screen shot tool allows you scroll and to take screen shot of long page
3. When you share screen shot. Reciever can use Gallery's metadata link to 'go to website. To visit page from which took screen shot. That's very thoughtful isn't it!?
4. Spot color feature in galary. I would say it's very convient and easy to use than Google photos color pop. Also I prefer Samsung message app over Google messaging app, as it has better text copying feature.
5. Potrait or Landscape - Individual settings for home screen and other apps.
6. Samsung Kids mode - wonderfull features those who have kids know it's value ;)
7. Smart Popup View in advance features very handy for chatters.
8. And favourite guestures are easy mute to silence incoming call at mid of meetings. And lift to wake are pretty usefull
9. Automations like Schedule options in dark mode, don't distrub and even blue light filter are very usefull
10. Last but not leat the gaming boosters and plugins are such powerfull gaming experience enhancer.

Here are the few small details missing compared to others
1. No/limited Status bar customisation available like you can't set it to show network speed
2. Clock or calender navigation from notification panel. It will be very handy :(
3. What I hate most is having separate Galaxy store. It doesn't have any value, full of ads and at times forces me to install lot unwanted apps. Do you think it has any advantage over Play store.

What do you think? Do you know these small details before? Or tell me what features you use the most or you miss from your previous phones. 

I love to hear about innovative customisation options or apps you use as that makes life more easy!. #sharing is caring

♥️ ☮️
3 Comments
ZenGuru
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
What do you think? Do you know these small details before? Or tell me what features you use the most or you miss from your previous phones.

I love to hear about innovative customisation options or apps you use as that makes life more easy!.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Thanks for enlightening these features.
I like screenshot extension
and notification expansion where you can reply without opening the app.
New My help in community app to check all hardware issues.
To mute notification.....
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I knew all of these earlier but still loved to read the post😊
0 Likes