Original topic:

⚠️MUST READ IF YOU ARE USING EXYNOS 9611 Soc DEVICES.

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 11:58 AM)
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Read If you are Using Exynos 9611 Soc Devices.

Reason For Creating This Post :-

1. Daily We See Atleast 5-10 Posts About Freezing And Restarting Issue Reports In Our Community.

2. In This Post , I Listing Some Informations, Precautions About This Issue This Post Helps To Save Your Device . 

Which Devices Are Affecting :- 

Galaxy M30s Galaxy M21 Galaxy M31, M31s Galaxy A50s Galaxy F41.

And Heard Some M51 Users Are Reporting This Issue. Not Huge , Least No Of Users Are Experiencing This Issue.

Reasons For Creating This Issue :- 

Software Updates Playing a Huge Role In This Issue. Software Updates Pushed By Samsung Putting Seed For This Issue Creating. 

Main Point :-

● Actually Software Update Didn't Directly Leads This Issue. 

● Mainly You Downloading Software Update Package With Unstable Network ,Wi-Fi. Or You Paused While The Update Is Being Downloaded. It Creating Incomplete Binary Files. It Cause Crashes And It Started Crashing During Starting Phone. While Crashing , Device Trying To Boot Again And Again . And Its Also Crashing Again And Again. The Multiple Crashes While Starting Phone Is Damaging Motherboard ( Hardware ). ( As Per Analysis , And Users Experience ). 

And It's Damaging Boot Loader. Exynos 9611 Soc Playing Major Role In This Case.

AND SOME SOURCES SAID THAT IS POOR KERNAL CODE COOKED AND SERVED WITH UPDATE. BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE A CLEAR PICTURE ABOUT KERNEL CODE. 

Reason For Exynos 9611 Motherboard Issue :- 

As Of Now I Don't Know Exact Reason . Some Trusted Sources Said That Is Exynos 9611 Is Not Well Optimised.

PRECAUTIONS :- 1. DON'T DOWNLOAD YOUR SOFTWARE UPDATE PACKAGE WITH UNSTABLE NETWORK CONNECTION (UNSTABLE MOBILE DATA OR WIFI ) 

2. DON'T PAUSE DURING DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE UPDATE PACKAGE. 

3. USE SMART SWITCH IT'S MUCH BETTER TO SAVE YOUR DEVICE.

4. I SUGGEST YOU TO BUY SAMSUNG CARE PLUS (1 YEAR WARRANTY EXTENSION) IF DEVICE IN UNDER WARRANTY MOTHERBOARD REPLACEMENT IS FREE. IT'S BETTER WAY OF THINKING . SO THINK AND DO. 

IF YOU FACING THIS ISSUE , SOLUTIONS TO RESOLVE UR ISSUE :- 

1. REPLACEMENT OF MOTHERBOARD IS A ONLY WAY TO RESOLVE UR ISSUE. 

2. IT COSTS 7000. I HEARD THAT IN LOCAL SHOP , LOCAL SHOP OWNER SAID THAT THE ISSUE WITH IC. REPLACEMENT OF IC COSTS 2000 . AND ITS MAY HARMFULL. (NOT RECOMMENDED )

AS OF NOW SAMSUNG DIDN'T RESPOND ABOUT THIS ISSUE OFFICIALLY. 🥲

HOPE THIS POST HELPS TO SAVE YOUR DEVICE. 

THANKS FOR READING :)

LEKSHMANAN
SAMSUNG COMMUNITY :) 

India Today

54 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Helpful post, m31 is EXYNOS 9611
hari120
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung still silent on this issue. I have seen lots of posts of the same issue in facebook android community.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Because they have taken money from enough amount of people for a motherboard replacement. Must have earned alot now.
Galaxy M
Will take care in the future, thanks for the important information
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Pleasure .
0 Likes
Smarter07
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing this problem on my Samsung galaxy M21
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yeah. Kernel is not cooked properly. Maybe Kernel Panic, maybe Threshold limits way off. Nothing is clear. Also, Samsung is not cooperating. Well, the only solution I see is to INSTALL A CUSTOM ONEUI WHICH IS VERY VERY WELL OPTIMIZED FOR M30S AND ALSO INCLUDES SOME HIGH END FEATURES OF FLAGSHIP(and it doesn't have the restarting issue too!). I'm telling this because its way better than using this buggy stock OneUI. You can get the rom from Telegram group of M30s. I'm not promoting anything. I'm just letting you all know what i think is an alternative to the ongoing mess.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes, temporarily people can go for it. But its gonna void the warranty if someone still has it.

Also its gonna break warranty bit status (knox will be tripped), so no more knox related features.
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Well, if the device is out of warranty then no problem. Also, m30s does not have Knox. But the Custom OneUI is a lot better than the stock. I'm using it and its very well optimized. The ported rom doesn't need to be rooted. You can use it without root too.