Original topic:

⚠️Concerning software update⚠️

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 03:38 AM)
ahnaff
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Okay here is the question, Why is the software update differs country wise? Like Indians will get first then the other countries will. I think Samsung is getting cheap nowadays. They don't value their customers. What the **bleep** is wrong with them? And the serious issue is that they are even lying to us. They said " Samsung m20 will come up with exynos 7904". But honestly, I'm using Samsung m20 with exynos 7885 where the box of my phone is showing exynos 7904. Like what the **bleep** is going on with this cheap **bleep** brand? Eveyone should get the update instantly at the time it released. But why there is a filter called *countrywise*?? If I would known that, then i won't **bleep** buy this Samsung's phone m20. Better be go with Redmi. Cheapest **bleep** brand. Just **bleep** taking our money like beggars. **bleep**. 
31 Comments
Ahsanshhahh
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
True that.
MrDarkness
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
now Samsung is only better then apple not with other androids phones bro its lose to other phones
ahnaff
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes they are losing
0 Likes
Krish007m
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
it differs country wise becz they send updates and take their feedback if any errors found then they will fix it and send to other countries in case of mine iam using j7nxt and it should get update first in india but they given it to thailand
ahnaff
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
if every smartphone is same then they can test the update on 4-5 devices if things are okay then they should release it to all the users not to a particular country. *feels like our country has no value to them*.
akesh1221
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
features of 7885 and 7904 are equal.that is why cpuz app wrongly identifies the chipset.samsung didn't lie us.
0 Likes
ahnaff
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
check your phone using imei. if it shows that you have 7885 then I'll agree with u
0 Likes
ahnaff
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
it is their problem. have your got any iPhone whoes specs differs countrywise?
0 Likes
ahnaff
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung is **bleep** being racist. by doing country wise
0 Likes