Original topic:

⚠️AVOID M SERIES PHONES IN SAMSUNG⚠️

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 10:25 AM)
ETƎRNITY
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Today I have just visited Samsung service centre to inspect my M30s mobile which is continuously freeze and restarting. And believe me, those service centre guys literally said that ALL M SERIES phones are **bleep** without any hesitation. After some usage period you will definitely encounter some problems in this series. Those guys showed me bunch of mostly M SERIES phones particularly M30S mobiles for Motherboard replacement.There r bunch of victims same as meI was stunned. I have already written an article on this, so I don't want to discuss more about Motherboard, Freezing and restarting all.

So what basically Samsung doing is they are using some cheap quality and faulty Motherboards for M series which DOESN'T LAST LONG. Some guys are saying the issue is due to updates. Those guys said there is only one solution for Freeze and restarting, that is Motherboard replacement which may cost around ₹ 6000 or more depending upon the area you are living. It's been only 15 months since i bought this m30s. I am not able to go for it after I encountering that bunch of Motherboard failure phones. So absolutely its not users fault. They told me to go for other Samsung phones except m series next time in future. This is NOT Samsung phones known for.

- So its better to avoid M SERIES if you have a plan to buy. 
- DON'T WASTE MONEY. 
- YOU MAY ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS IN FUTURE IF U DO SO. 

Thanks for reading....🙂
25 Comments
Galaxy M
Bad to hear about that.
😕😕😕
0 Likes
sunketpavar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

we are going to file a complaint against Samsung please provide the details 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ygav08NqqSPtjSolGfyejnZpy7omFN91Nw7IAoe1O8I/edit#gid=0

tanu2211
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Ha Bhai Mai Bhi Samsung M30 Use Kar raha hu 1.5 years se Ab Bhoot Sari Problem Aa Rahi Hai Yr...😑
0 Likes
Speedy675
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
The fact is, if you look up this particular forum, you will find many many A series users( mostly A50, A50s, A51) are having the same freezing and restarting problem. So how does that logic of using "cheap motherboard for M series" holds up? I don't understand. If you notice, 99.999% of these problems happened with phones that came with the Exynos 9611 SoC, regardless of their series(A orM). Yes, its true that the most number of affected models are M30s, but the A series is not outside of this problem either.
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
True
0 Likes
sunketpavar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

we are going to file a complaint against Samsung please provide the details 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ygav08NqqSPtjSolGfyejnZpy7omFN91Nw7IAoe1O8I/edit#gid=0

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bhai samsung ne sbka kaata hai. Exynos processor deke. Pr M series vaalo ka jyada hi kaata hai one ui core bhi de ke 😂😂😂
tanu2211
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Ha 😔😔😔
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
U just need to flash downgraded stock OS of android 10 ...
0 Likes