Original topic:

सस्ते smartphone में धाँसू feature | Good Lock in Galaxy M20 |

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 07:30 PM)
umeshh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
SinceSamsung Good Lock app and its features arenot available in Samsung Galaxy M20. But still I've discovered atleast 3 features of Good Lock that may  work onSamsung Galaxy M20 and other M series smartphones with One UI 2.0.

1. Open Hand Operation + 

This app is very handy and allows us to take screenshots, play music, adjust screen orientation or just open any selected app, and performing many more selected actions.
It basically provides anEdge-Panel by appearing over other apps on your screen so that you can quickly perform an action. 

We can just download it fromGalaxy Store

One Hand Operation+ (Swiping down right panel)

One Hand Operation+ (Sasta wala Edge Panel)

Customized setting (Easier Screenshot) in One Hand Operation +

2. Nice Catch

This app is helpful if you are annoyed by unusual vibration or ringer mode, or just unusual waking up of screen. It notifys you that which app makes your phone performing these unusual actions.

Can be downloaded directly fromGalaxy Store.

3. ClockFace 

This feature just helps us to get some more clock styles on the Lock Screen.

See the 'ClockFace'

You can't access it from any app store if you have Galaxy M20. Just download an apk of it from any trusted source and'Sign the apk' before installing it. Do it by your own.

Then, just go to the 
Settings > Lock Screen> Clock Styles
after installing this app and you'll get more styles for your lock screen clock.
That's all.
4 Comments
A34_5G
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
use nicelock. it may help u to get all the goodlock modules.....
umeshh
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
GoodLock Modules and Nice lock are incompatible in Galaxy M20. They might be available in M30 and other M series phones. But they can not be installed from any app store in Galaxy M20. Similarily, there are many apps and features that are incompatible in M20 but working on other galaxy smartphones.
0 Likes
A34_5G
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i didnt knew tht cause i use a50. i knew bout nicelock so just shared the info.i previously said tht it MAY WORK.i was not sure whether it will work or no
0 Likes
umeshh
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Not a problem. I did install nicelock forcefully before, but it didn't worked. Still,thanks for sharing information. 👍
0 Likes