Original topic:

wifi calling

(Topic created on: 02-21-2020 06:13 PM)
RakeshTiwari
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
I have found in setting>app>system app> wifi calling and in permission i have set it allow for phone call. But not showing any sign or simble on notification panel.
How to use wifi calling with airtel sim.
Hope Phone j7 prime may be work for Vowifi calling 
5 Comments
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
when u r connected with any wifi network than automatically wificalling will working so firstly connect with wifi than do any thing.
(Wificalling- it is help you for calling network enhance. some time you face network issue and your voice was broken than you can use this feature and talk smoothly. )

if it is helpful for u than click on the 3dot (top on comment right side) and accept solution

#GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
RakeshTiwari
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
in j7 prime, wifi calling is in "installed system app" there we only allow permission for location and phone call.
but its not working as actual vowifi calling, because its not showing in panel near voLte, what to do samsung not updating this wifi calling ver. and airtel says they are working on.
in my area network 4G with voLte voice quality is poor and voice cracking and not conected.
0 Likes
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
in jio network wificalling are still working and now a days airtel also provide this service in some area afterthat if you will call in customer helpline care than they easily say Samsung or any company doesn't provide you wificalling calling service but think jio provide wificalling and its working in every area than how u r using this service. because airtel are still working on this and they also provide but some marked area so you can decide what u want to do and one more thing if j7 prime run on android 8 aur latest version than you can get this service.
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
it depends upon what carrier sim you are using .. Airtel has no support for this model wifi calling

ask airtel about further when they can provide wifi calling for your model
0 Likes
RakeshTiwari
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
i think its depend on service provider, still j7 prime phone is not in airtel list for VoWiFi calling
0 Likes