Highlighted
Active Level 10
Note 10 lite vs s10 lite?????
Please explain me which is the best?
9 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in the turm of camera display and processor s10lite is good, but note10 lite has stylus s-pen

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 6
Nothing is best its depends upto on you what are your needs. So choose according to you Needs Priority. Its will be more better.

Highlighted
Active Level 8
note 10 lite has s pen and also headphone jack. If headphone jack is important for you then note 10 is better. S pen is a variety. Samsung has given most of functions of s pen of flagship note in this lite version. So it's a good thing. But note 10 lite has 2 year old processor while S10 lite has only an year old processor which is powerful. So processor wise s10 lite is better. So you decide which is your priority? 1. S pen 2. Processor 3. headphone jack.

Highlighted
Active Level 6
very controversial question there's a video and it's awesome both aree good both are targeted to different population one for productivity old gen with headphone other for new and performance with no headphone Jack

Highlighted
Expert Level 1
S10 Lite has a better processor.If you are a Gaming geek then its better to buy S10Lite.Also Note10 lite has a better Camera,A headphone jack and a stylus. If you are not a Gaming geek and want a good phone that can do all tasks without any issues then Note 10 lite is good to buy.It totally depends on your priority.

Highlighted
Active Level 8
According to me Note 10 lite

Highlighted
Active Level 7
S10 lite is better as it has better camera and faster processor

Highlighted
Active Level 6
note 10 lite is for you note has 12 mpg very good camera

Highlighted
Active Level 8
go for note 10 lite. I am also light user who don't do gaming on phone. And usually like watching movies and stuff on phone and note 10 lite's screen looks better. Also the s pen is very attractive. It's a unique feature. So go for note 10 lite

18 Comments
Highlighted
in the turm of camera display and processor s10lite is good, but note10 lite has stylus s-pen

Highlighted
Active Level 6
Nothing is best its depends upto on you what are your needs. So choose according to you Needs Priority. Its will be more better.

Highlighted
Active Level 10
I need S pen and a good camera.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
note 10 lite has s pen and also headphone jack. If headphone jack is important for you then note 10 is better. S pen is a variety. Samsung has given most of functions of s pen of flagship note in this lite version. So it's a good thing. But note 10 lite has 2 year old processor while S10 lite has only an year old processor which is powerful. So processor wise s10 lite is better. So you decide which is your priority? 1. S pen 2. Processor 3. headphone jack.

Highlighted
Active Level 10
1. S pen.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
very controversial question there's a video and it's awesome both aree good both are targeted to different population one for productivity old gen with headphone other for new and performance with no headphone Jack

Highlighted
Active Level 10
I need S pen and a good camera.
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
S10 Lite has a better processor.If you are a Gaming geek then its better to buy S10Lite.Also Note10 lite has a better Camera,A headphone jack and a stylus. If you are not a Gaming geek and want a good phone that can do all tasks without any issues then Note 10 lite is good to buy.It totally depends on your priority.

Highlighted
Active Level 10
I need a good phone. also s pen.