Original topic:

what is this coming on screeen (com.system.phone has stopped)

(Topic created on: 12-29-2017 01:46 PM)
ramanbaryar
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
why this shit is coming on my phone's (j7) screen after two latest updates. it is also on my brother j7 mobile after update. also phone starts hanging up. and sim has no range soetimes. please tell me why is this happening and do anthing to tackel this problem. thanq25d118df-60e2-426f-b38b-ddb1aa3e6157.jpg
0 Likes
5 Comments
GauravSahu
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J
Yes it is also always come on mobile screen what is this? Samsung galaxyJ7 prime
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Clear cache, then restart your Android smartphone. ... Then mark "Reboot phone" to reboot your Android phone. Finish! Then, the error "Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped" should no longer appear when you open an app like the phone app
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
this is the best possible solution.
DXXPAK3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
why this problem are coming...
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your your concern. Sir, Kindly perform the below mentioned troubleshooting steps for known error occuring in your device-
1. Go to Settings>Apps>Tap on 3 dots on right top corner>click on Reset app preference option.
2. Go to Settings>Apps>All> search for Google Play services >click on Clear Cache and also on Uninstall Updates option.
3. Else you can also check for the issue by using your device in Safe mode once.
4.Go to settings>General Management>Reset> Click on Reset settings option(no data back up is required for it).
5. If issue still exists then you need to perform Factory reset of your device after taking data backup only.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes