appears and disappears on the screen.

Please provide a solution.
Thanks.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Thank you for sharing your concern. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. This will load only a few basic applications and every downloaded application will be disabled. Don't worry, this isn't permanent. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. You will see the words "Safe Mode" displayed in the corner of your screen if done correctly.
imrans
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Thanks for the reply.

1.Even after going in and out of the safe mode, the volume icon is still appearing.

2 . Also when I am in the safe mode, when all the downloaded apps are disabled, how should I know which is the culprit. I mean they just look disabled and nothing more.

Please help.

Thanks.
0 Likes