Original topic:

upgarding in samsumg mobiles

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 09:43 AM)
pavankumar143
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Always late getting updates for sumsung devices... For display still these devices can't beat... That way I like Samsung but regarding software I am not impressed. Will guys agree?
7 Comments
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
totally
0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
the day Nokia comes with amo led I will stop using samsung because Nokia comes with android one program
munish2402
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Nokia 8.1,7.2 ultimate mobile phone regular update received
0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
agreed sir but no amoled that is the deal breaker sir
0 Likes
Mayur95
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yes Samsung is slow for providing updates
0 Likes
vødka
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
We're delighted to see your excitement for the latest operating system. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology in its devices along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only, so we’re unable to determine the exact time that would take for your device to receive the same update. We will notify you of the updates in this regard via FOTA. Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
We appreciate your loyalty, thank you for sharing your concerns with the Community!
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
follow us for more info.Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
We appreciate your loyalty, thank you for sharing your concerns with the Community!
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
follow us for more info.
0 Likes
pavankumar143
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
thanks for the reply. we already accepted Samsung is the best. but expecting features and updates from Samsung for mobiles and tabs
0 Likes