Original topic:

ultra data saving

(Topic created on: 06-10-2017 06:14 PM)
Lovesahota
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
ultra data saving feature is useless its using more data than saving i realised that.what you guys think ? am using jio .
0 Likes
6 Comments
theragingbull
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yes it is useless.many useless features are there which samsung thinks are useful.they think we are fools.instead of giving useful features,samsung gives useless ultra data saving mode.another useless mode is s bike mode.we INDIANS HAVE BRAIN TO DECIDE WHEN WE WANT TO PICK CALLS OR NOT.REMOVE THESE USELESS FEATURES
0 Likes
Lovesahota
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yeah
0 Likes
Lovesahota
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
and remove microsoft bloatware too i am feeling guilty after buying samsung j2 2016 i cant do anything with it rather than watching videos or youtube.only plus point is camera and battery ! i think samsung should do something about this and remove all unnecessary features and give something useful and option to add tweaks and better usage of phone even budget phones should get these features beacuse they are not cheap mine is almost 10000 rupees phone.bought in 9600 excluding back cover of 100 rupees and screen guard of 100 rupees 😑
0 Likes
theragingbull
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yeah bro.samsung must remove-s bike mode,ultra data mode,gameloft app,microsoft app.chinese phones have way better simple software thsn samsung crap.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
Lovesahota
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
now ultra data saving not working even for instagram.so remove it in its next update and sbike and other bloatware too please.
0 Likes