Original topic:

the adaptive brightness mode was removed in my samsung j8

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 05:56 PM)
xhugo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
The adaptive brightness mode was removd after i downloaded the june security patch and today i got the september security patch and still it's not applied , why did samsung removed that.option and not giving back ? 
6 Comments
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
It seems like a common thing with on J8 ,A8 and ON8 itself... Is there not a toggle in the display settings page for adaptive brightness? If not.. go to feedback and inform Samsung about this ... Maybe they will fix it.
xhugo
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yeah might be but it was removed from the previous update so i searched and there were lots of complaints so as a user i thought that they will fix it with the next update so i got the update today morning but they had not fixed the issue it was just an security update thats all
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Yeap... Nust when I searched ,there were so many compalins about that and it's a surprise that a fix didn't arrive... Maybe next time...🤞
xhugo
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yeah bro even i'm hoping.the sams cause it was such an important option for specially with work and that that even personally so...feels like such a lost
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Agreed 🤝
xhugo
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
🤝🤝