Original topic:

sound alive update problem

(Topic created on: 04-14-2018 02:38 PM)
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
my device is samsung galaxy j7 2016 which comes with android 6.blahblah ( Marshmallow )

in that os. sound alive was pretty awesome equipped with 3d, bass, clarity and Concert Hall effect especially the clarity and bass effects were my favourite effects but.....

now after getting android 7.0 nougat ota update, soundalive is updated with nougat without these 4 effects (3d, bass, clarity and Concert Hall) effect... if you do level up the equilizer's first knob (which is for bass inhancement) then over all volume decreases from 100% to 70% (its an observation)
but in earlier soundalive if you want to increase bass then just have to tap on bass and thats it, in result there was no sound drop and a good level up in bass was achieved.

actually, I want to say that I like old sound alive, because the new one is waste and irritating, it drops overall volume and music performance too.

I don't know why Samsung is doing like this, they are snitching best features from our phone and throwing worst and waste features into our device I just want from Samsung to update Sound alive like it was earlier before update as soon as possible.

if you are a music lover or music addict then you can realise that what's going wrong with sound alive but Samsung is not updating it as I told them on their toll free contact 1800407267864 more than 3 times, but they are too lazy and greedy they don't think about their customer.

⚠️⚠️⚠️after seeing this type of update I decided to don't buy Samsung mobile ever in future, they can dump their customers anytime anywhere in any condition.
everybody beware don't buy any costly product from Samsung keep that in mind I am telling you otherwise you will realise that you have been cheated from Samsung⚠️⚠️⚠️

I am attaching old and new interface of sound alive? have a look and if you have old and new device of Samsung with Marshmallow and nougat then try yourself with samsung music app and original Samsung earphone provided with it you will realise that I am right but Samsung is not going to except that they made worst update of sound alive4ba4bb7e-c6d7-40ec-8a4e-7d26124a7f86.jpg
47c87802-9217-4b28-91d1-507c5f3976c1.jpg
be76c65d-ea4a-45e7-a9ca-84d6031b0570.jpg
405fa84c-2c58-4193-9bf3-61b7659785b1.jpg
adf54233-3e7c-4fcf-a3c1-6d3ad656aafe.jpg
0 Likes
5 Comments
roshini96
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
download this👉http://url.sg/samsung-update-
0 Likes
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
lol newsdog link....

are you idiot....

i have j7 6

i am not fool like you.. mister j1 ace ... lol

comment about the problem.
0 Likes
ideb93
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
why r u posting news dog links in every single post?? agar paisa kamana hi hain to kuch kam dhanda karke kamao. Itni bhi kya majburi hain vai jo tu ye sab kar raha hain??
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
i reported his comment bhai... as he was advertising here ..... do the same
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to better our services. Any update in this regards will be conveyed to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/