Original topic:

slow charging speed after one ui 2.0 update

(Topic created on: 08-17-2020 10:19 AM)
Ashvin1989
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
My mobile phone is charging very slow..its getting around 4 hours to charge...n i have updated it from service Centre.
15 Comments
Ashvin1989
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
already sent..waiting for reply
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
ok brother u will get the response from Samsung team
0 Likes
Caporegime
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

Change your charger get a new one, I had this problem as well. I tried everything turns out it was my charger, I thought it was my port. I bought a new Adaptive Fast Charging plug and a new cable and it charges much much faster. Battery lasts longer as well. 

0 Likes
AbhishekPriya
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
bro try to cool your phone bcoz when temperature raise the charging speed get slow down automatically
0 Likes
Ironblaster
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
I am not facing this issue in my j8 after android 10
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

2. Reset the device:-Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes