Original topic:

shame on you samsung

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 03:08 PM)
ashu225
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
shame on you samsung to not provide j7 pro  with dual volte update.this proves that you are ignoring customers feedback and their concern.i have send many times feedback regarding dual volte update in j7 pro but you ignored it many times.you have already given dual volte update in samsung galaxy j6 which have chipset  exynos 7870 .if you are able to give j6 with dual volte update but why not j7 pro .As we know that samsung galaxy j7 pro and samsung galaxy j6 have same chipset that is exynos 7870.
12 Comments
MiteshSharma
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
i have also J7 Pro and i am also requesting samsung to give Dual volte and Palm swipe feature to take soft touch Screenshots...
J7 Pro is Samsung Most Premium Smartphone with Metal finishing...
But don't know why samsung dont give attention to J7 pro feedbacks...
ashu225
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
i agree with you
satyaRD
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
i agree with you 😡😡😡
Ab1196
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
cause dual volte is hardware based cannot be provided via software, they can just improve your Volte
ashu225
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
listen carefully if this is a case of hardware then why j6 got dual volte which have same hardware as compared to j7 pro that is exynos 7870
Ab1196
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
I mean its mfg to support dual volte yours for single volte so if the slot is not volte enabled how could it be activated with an update
MiteshSharma
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
exactly Right
vpk
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
samsung should update j7 pro with dual volte if they consider their customers feedback.I think samsung is the only one brand which consider their customers well than other brands. that is why they are continuing.
MiteshSharma
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Right Samsung have to care their Customers as well as Old and New smartphone updation in continuity