Original topic:

samsung s10 led notification

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 07:03 PM)
Bgt4
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J

i would like to know if you can make an update for Samsung s10 for the led notification on display.  Is something that we really need and  miss from other samsung older models . Olso improve the fingerprint sensor , works like an chinese copy made on a boat... Thank you !

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
s10 have led notification around front camera notches I think.....otherwise Samsung can't provide it because how it's possible to give led by software as it's hardware feature?
0 Likes
Bgt4
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

it has led around the camera is true, but you cannot use for notifications . it s only a software problem that can be resolved with an update 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
yes may be ... have you used it before in s10 device? I mean camera led for notification?because as I know that,galaxy s10 around camera notification light is for custom light notification a part of edge lighting notification...but here in galaxy s9 it's have builtin led light which give notification for message, misscall, battery full or empty alert
0 Likes
Bgt4
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

i had many Samsung  phones from , all of the last models starting with s6 had led notifications.  now i have the 10 and i meet this problem.  if you can explain me how i can resolve this problem without any application installed would be great 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
yes bro you are right..but in s6,s7,s8, s9,note9, note3,note4 model etc have built in notification light hardwarely..s10 don't have that exept around camera,,then how can you use it bro
0 Likes
Bgt4
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

that's the thing bro , if it's possible to make an update to use the led around the camera as a notification led also 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
yes that's true...if Samsung wants then can implemented that
0 Likes