Original topic:

samsung is playing tricks with their users.

(Topic created on: 04-02-2017 08:21 PM)
Silver
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
samsung you made an app which is not supported by older version devices like j7 2015 according to Google play store.
But is available via galaxy store. why such confusion?

and I use a tab 4 (T231) on which this app is not available by both galaxy apps and Google app store, the 4g version received lollipop update but the 3g variant didn't received any updates.. so what do you want customers to do throw away their devices as you launch newer devices... I have been told by various people to opt for samsung devices but my experience is bad.

0 Likes
5 Comments
swapnil
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
dude welcome to samsung family....
swapnil
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
case kar d kya bolo....
Silver
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Hi guys, but not at all satisfied with samsung products felt like writing and asking them...
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Thanks for your feedback. We would like to inform you that Galaxy App Store is one such store that offers you the apps especially picked out for your Galaxy device or Gear, unlike Play Store. Here you’ll find the apps optimized to your device after careful selection. Also, we have noted down your valuable feedback for Galaxy App Store Performance and we will surely share this with our relevant department. Any update regarding this will be communicated through various channels or as official announcement on Samsung Members Community.
0 Likes
Silver
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
lets hope samsung releases update for their galaxy tab 4 3g variant soon, as the tab 4 4g variant has lollipop .
0 Likes