Original topic:

sammung users comment karke jarur batana

(Topic created on: 09-25-2019 02:13 PM)
krishnajadhav
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Aap kounse brand lover ho me to one plus brand ka lover muje sammung me bilkul bhi interest nhi hai maine to one plus 7 pro purchase kar liye aur bhot best device hai aur sammung ko deko apne device update bhi provide nhi karta sala kuch kam ka nhi sammung isiliye maine one plus 7 pro purchase kar liya 
0 Likes
7 Comments
iVirus
Active Level 7
Galaxy J

I am not a barnd fan for anyone.  It is all about money game.

You are abler.e to afford OnePlus  then you one plus fan boy.

If anyone pocket allow to spend lac on phone then he will Ipohone Lover.

Who cant afford expensive phone they take M & A series and they feel happy.

Every brand have plus minus in every segment. More or less you need to happy whatever you have .

Life is fun , make it large  :)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
but here in my case money doesn't matter at all as long as tech companies provide features then it is ok for for example I took s9 for iris scanner fro heart rate sensor and for ip 68 rating and wireless charging
surajjangir
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
right brother
0 Likes
krishnajadhav
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Sammung kuch kam ki nhi hai sali bc brand hai
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
so toh hai kyon 2019 yeh woh year jahan Hume features less phone dekne ko milte hain
Q7
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
First of all let's make it clear, I'm not a fanboy of Samsung.

Now, it's easier to bring updates when the portfolio of devices is small.

Yes, OS and security updates are terribly slow from Samsung, but they do bring them. One of the reason could be that their OS is heavily customised. Nokia (hmd global) uses Android One program, yet their updates are slow too. Because they use a third party to bring updates.

Apple brings the fastest updates to their phones. Because they make the hardware themselves and develop the software accordingly. But in case of other developers it's not the same. That is why the number of devices matter so much.

And when it comes to flagship devices every company gives them priority because those bring more revenue. In case of OnePlus and Apple all the devices are flagship.

etc. etc.

Sorry for the long post. No potato though.

Thank you.
krishnajadhav
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
ok
0 Likes