Original topic:

provide update for J7 2016 because of this suffering from slow speed from Vodafo

(Topic created on: 09-07-2018 08:10 AM)
ramsoni
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Samsung please provide Vodafone VOLTE support in j7 2016 , j5 , c7 pro , j2 devices they all have Volte support of Jio but we are not getting Vodafone VOLTE IN LISTED devices at same location where we are getting Vodafone VOLTE in j7 max & s7. So to be true we want to be with samsung as well as Vodafone so please deploy or give updates for mentioned above device we are suffering alot because Vodafone upgraded their technology but why samsung is behind and lacking we are suffering from slow speed and network problems in our devices. Please provide update as soon as possible we can't surf net properly. Thanks
8 Comments
nirmalcare
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Go to near by Vodafone store and upgrade your sim to 4G. If you already upgraded I'm helpless
0 Likes
ramsoni
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
i have 4G sim card and i am getting VOLTE in my s7 but not in j7 6 or j5 by same sim card.
0 Likes
Naini5
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Samsung J7 Prime mein Oreo 8.1 update de dijiye please..sare mobile company mein aa gaya hai..isme bhi kariye ab.
0 Likes
ramsoni
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
usmai bhi aye ga till november confirm
0 Likes
Naini5
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
ok.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
manepalli08
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
nice
0 Likes
tanmoydas617
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
please post it in Twitter with #j72016 for getting oreo update 8.1
0 Likes