Options
Galaxy J
#boss
0 Likes
10 Comments
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
are u asking if ur device will get an update or u got it and you're bragging like a 5 yr old? please specify
0 Likes
Galaxy J
hahahahaha i got it
but bro i regret for upgrading my phone
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
i got it on my j7 pro (2017) too, so far im only seeing improvements, same with my sister and her j6 2018
Galaxy J
no man
mine phone is working like **bleep**
lacks a lot
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
no offense bro but j8 isnt a powerful phone to begin with, samsung's 2018 J lineup in general is very lacking, j6+ has an lcd screen, j6 does have an amoled panel but it doesnt have always on display, along with nfc and all of 2018 j lineup has a plastic build, j7 pro in my country costs more than the newer j6 in because even tho its older, it has a more capable chip, a better display, more features, nfc, bigger battery and an aluminum build, thats why i made my decision to buy a year older model to get more, my biggest concern was the new pie update, which has been cleared up by now since im rocking one ui. in the end im hoping that experience doesnt make you dislike samsung in general
Galaxy J
i was to **bleep** crazy to buy j8 when it was launched i was such an **bleep**
i think now i should change my phone
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
at this point i have gotten pretty good with recognising and evaluating samsung smartphones in both, budget midrange and flagship segments, i suggested samsung devices to 2 of my friends and 2 of my teachers and they are all happy with what they got, so feel free to ask questions if you decide to get a samsung device, i'd be more than happy to help
Galaxy J
recommend me which one should i buy ??
0 Likes
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
depends on your priorities and the price you're willing to pay, for example a j6 wouldnt be enough for me while its more than enough for my english teacher who doesnt play graphic games or edit videos, so it'd be a great help if you'd list your priorities in a spartphone, and the price you're willing to pay. right now out of the blue, an s9 is a great option and value after the drastic price drop, you can find it for as low as 400-500 bucks online