Original topic:

otg cable not supported in my phone

(Topic created on: 09-24-2019 09:11 PM)
3sandy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
After august updation in my phone not supported otg usb and cable so plz send the update otg supported in my phone only charging support
0 Likes
14 Comments
Galaxy J
model number
0 Likes
3sandy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
j8
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Try Soft Resetting your Galaxy device by holding down the Power and Volume Down button simultaneously for about 7-10 seconds.

For a Step-by-step guide on Soft Resetting your device, check out our Guide Restart a frozen or unresponsive Samsung device

2Ensure your operating on the latest software version on your Galaxy Device. You can check that you're up to date by heading into your Settings > Software Update > Download and Install. If there is an update available to install, it will pop up in this setting.

0 Likes
3sandy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
i can already but it cant work
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Ensure your operating on the latest software version on your Galaxy Device. You can check that you're up to date by heading into your Settings > Software Update > Download and Install. If there is an update available to install, it will pop up in this setting.

3Check if there is a message stating that the SD card is not recognised.

If YES, connect the SD card to the PC and check if it is readable. Please ensure that you unmount the SD card before removing the SD card from your device. 

If NO, clean and re-install the SD card. Sometimes, the SD card cannot be properly recognised due to a foreign substance on your SD card. Please ensure that you unmount the SD card before removing the SD card from your device. 

4If the SD card is readable and has been recognised by your PC, format the SD card using the PC. Ensure that you have created a backup of your data saved in the SD card first. Once SD has been reset, put it back into your device and check to see if it is readable by your device.

0 Likes
3sandy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
i am allready check my update it is uptodate and sd card is readable
0 Likes
3sandy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
sd work proprly
0 Likes
Galaxy J
check another otg cable I think u bye a ubon otg cable it's properly connect just try
0 Likes
3sandy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
i am alway many another otg and also cable but not work
0 Likes