Clicking on it will take me to my knox. 

9 Comments
sunjay98
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
click on notification setting and then turn off notification of galaxy apps
0 Likes
Galaxy J
I think, this notification is inside the secure folder or locked inside some locked apps..you have to dismiss it from there..or try to swipe left or right and see what's coming..or directly shut down the notifications of galaxy store..
imrans
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Also a side question. What if I forget my knox password?
0 Likes
Galaxy J
0 Likes
Galaxy J
swipe that notification a little bit left or right you will see settings icon, tap it and disable notification option for galaxy store
since you are looking lock icon in it means it is under secure folder and you have to type code or fingerprint to open settings of it.
otherwise you can go to secure folder , open lock, long tap galaxy store app icon, tap notification and disable it.
0 Likes
imrans
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Did this thing swiping a bit to the left and blocked the notification. Thanks.
Also a side question. What if I forget my knox password?
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
knox has no direct involvement with user , it communicates with system , not with user .

you might have asked secure folder or s secure password
0 Likes
Galaxy J
If you forgot your knox account password then go to given below site and press signin at top right, after that click "find ID or reset password" and follow the given instructions.
https://support.samsungknox.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001758008

In case if you must have been asking for s secure, go to the given below link you will get what you need
https://support.samsungknox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012437507-How-do-I-reset-my-Secure-Folder-passw...
0 Likes
Galaxy J
and its a humble request @imrans if the given solution worked, mark it as accepted solution, this will definitely boost us to help our fellow samsung members more.
0 Likes